Quarterly Challenges Crazy Doughnut Flavors - Part Two
Crazy Doughnut Flavors - Part Two
Duration: 3 months from starting date.
1. BUTTER DIGITS: Peanut butter filling, homemade Butterfinger crunch
🍩 Read a book with a number in the title (any kind will do) OR set in the Southern US OR with fingers on the cover. Please post the cover.
2. CARNIVAL: honey glaze + rainbow sprinkles
🍩 Read a book with an amusement ride on the cover OR whose author's first and last initials are in CARNIVAL OR with a one word title.
3. THE CHARLESTON! - Bourbon cream filling. Toffee glaze topped w/ homemade pralines!
🍩 Read a book set in Charleston or South Carolina OR where a character bakes at home OR where you find BOURBON in the text. Give us a sentence and page/loc #.
4. FANCY FIG: Fig, Honey, Balsamic
🍩 Read a book with the letters FIG in the title (does not have to be together) OR with a honey colored cover (please post the cover) OR set in Italy.
5. IRISH CAR BOMB: Homemade Bailey's Irish Cream w/ a Guinness glaze!
🍩 Read a book with an Irish character OR where a character drinks Bailey's Irish Cream or Guinness OR with a shamrock on the cover. Please post the cover.
6. KULFI: a cardamom-pistachio filling with a mango glaze
🍩 Read a book set in India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Burma, and the Middle East OR from Spices in the Title OR with a title that begins with a K.
7. MORNING BUZZ: mocha glaze + cookie crumbs
🍩 Read a book that is set in a coffee shop OR with chocolate or cookies on the cover (please post the cover) OR with the word MORNING in the title.
8. PLAIN JANE: a naked doughnut
🍩 Read a book with a female character that thinks she is not attractive OR a book with a PLAIN cover (please post the cover) OR with a MC or author named Jane.
9. THE PURPLE GOAT: Berry goat cheese filling with lavender glaze!
🍩 Read a book with lavender or purple cover (please post the cover) OR from Purple Mist Turning into Fabric... OR set on a farm or with a goat in the story.
10. ROCKY SHORES: honey glaze + cinnamon sugar + mini chocolate chips
🍩 Read a book set by the water OR with the word SHORES in the title or series name OR with a ROCKY SHORE on the cover. Please post the cover.
*For each book that you read please post a link to the book, the author and the date you finished it.
*Each book may only be used for one task or letter
*To count a book towards a challenge you must read the majority of it after the start date of the challenge.
* Where more than one option is given for a task, please state which option your book relates to.
*If the task relates to the cover of your book, please post the cover AND the book link.
*All genres and formats are fine.
*Re-reads are allowed.
*No page minimum.
*Please update your original post as you go.
*When you have finished, please re-post your whole challenge as a new message and MARK AS FINISHED or you will not be considered to have completed the challenge and we will not be able to award your Hall of Fame badge
(Even if you don't hit the level you were aiming for by the deadline, please re-post your challenge anyway as you may still be eligible for a lower level badge.)
Please use the TLC STANDARD RULES when participating in this challenge.
If you are not familiar with these rules, please click on the link and read them over.